Find the right support for you
Our aim is to design support around you, responding to your individual needs, whether you are a patient, family member, friend or carer.
Our Support Service is headed by Rosemary Wormington and through a partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support we have been able to build an experienced and specialised team which includes seven Brain Tumour Support Workers operating at a local level across the South West and Midlands, and support provision to wider areas via phone and online. This enables us to offer the flexible support service as we endeavour to accommodate everyone’s needs.
WE ARE HERE
• to support not just patients themselves, but also their families, carers and loved ones who are dealing day to day with the impact of any type of brain tumour.
• to design support around you, so our support service is driven by what patients and families have told us they need.
• an initial assessment to establish what your support needs are
• a support plan based on our in-house services and the services of other charities and organisations that we work closely with
• regular reviews of your support needs, as and when you want them